- "The Gendered Hidden Curriculum of Adventure Education" in the Journal of Experiential Education, 2018.
- “Many Children in the Woods: Applying Principles of Community Based Social Marketing to a Family Nature Club” in Ecopsychology, 2017. Vol 9, No. 4.
- “Family Nature Clubs: An Intergenerational Opportunity to Connection with and Care for Nature” in the journal of Families, Relationships and Societies, Vol 5. No. 3, 2016.
- “Hiking: A Low-Cost, Accessible Intervention to Promote Health Benefits” in the American Journal if Lifestyle Medicine, 2016.
- “Thriving Through Nature: Fostering Children’s Executive Function Skills”, leadership series paper with the Children & Nature Network, 2015.
- “Cultivating Connection and Care – The Case for Family Nature Clubs.” Journal of Sustainability Education, Volume 9, March 2015.
- “Family nature clubs: Creating the conditions for social and environmental connection and care”. Doctoral dissertation, retrieved from ProQuest Dissertations and Theses, 2015.
*Co-editor, Journal of Sustainability Education, Theme on Sense of Place and Resilience (2016)
*Co-editor, Journal of Sustainability Education, Theme on Sustainability and Love (2015)